Pure fruit juice manufacturing unit
1. A description of the project
Take part in the adventure FRUITSMAID, project of production of organic fruit juices!
Some numerical indicators:
Targeted market: hotels, restaurants, schools, large and medium-sized premises, hospitals at local and export level.
Products: pure organic fruit juice
Capacity of production: 4500l / h
Investment cost: 7,072,582 USD
Recovery Period: 29 months
Internal Rate of Return: 68%
Creation of jobs: 193 from the start.
Generation of income for: more than 1,000 farmers
2. The range of products
The unit will bring to market five products namely:
1-PAMPI: based on Pamplemousses
2-PURANA: based on pineapples
3-ORILIO: based on Oranges
4-MANGOR: based on Mangoes
The composition of the recipes will be revealed to you at the end of the collection, especially I will be very transparent with you.
These recipes will make the reputation of FRUITSMAID and will remain absolutely in the state. The company will be distinguished through a golden rule: the 100% natural. This main characteristic formula of the brand, this will imply that FRUITSMAID products will never contain.
* Of fruit concentrate
* Of GMOs
With a composition, a quality of the product is a new and innovative respect.
The different sizes will remain unchanged, also unpublished, packaging in 20cl, 1l, and 1.5l plastic bottles with an introduction of a new “collections” of 5 liters to retain customers already seduced.
The production site under construction provides:
A room for storage and ripening.
One piece of preparation (washing, sorting, cutting, pressing).
A piece of pasteurization and conditioning.
A storage room for finished products.
A storage room for empty containers (plastic bottles).
An administrative office for a production of 4500l / h, we will have a building with an area of 1873 m², width: 20.82 m, Length: 90 m, height: 5m, Type of roof: Bi slope, or 40.84 USD The m².
The juices being sweet, all the openings will be protected by mosquito nets against the invasions of insects.
1) TECHNOLOGY: The equipment will be manufactured by the company REALPA MACHINERY of china for a delivery period of 3 months this for the pasteurization and conditioning.
It will require training of the manufacturer for their good operation and maintenance, in this case, a team of engineers will make the trip for Cameroon, it is said that their transport and accommodation will be at the charge of FRUITSMAID.
TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE: Approximately 10 tons of fresh fruits for a yield of 4500 l / h of pure fruit juice according to the varieties.
Step 1: Sorting fresh fruits of good quality
Step 2: Trimming Pineapple Case
Step 3: Wash / Peel
Step 4: Grinding Hard Fruit Case
Step 5: Juice Extraction Discharge of 55% of Waste
Step 6: Filtration
Stage 7: Stabilization
Step 8: Recipe preparation
Step 9: Pasteurization
Step 10: Cooling
Step 11: Packaging
Step 12: Storage
The juices will be fresh and have not undergone any dilution.
The juices will be pasteurized before plastic bottling.
From 200ml, 1l and 1,5l each.
(Images of bottles)
2) raw materials
The raw materials are the following fruits: Oranges, mangoes, watermelons, pineapples, bananas, carrots, ginger, coconut, mango cases, lemons, apples, passion fruit, mango cases.
4) Human resources
the company for its development will need skilled and competent staff. It will recruit for the supervision of production and processing operations, in particular pasteurization, packaging and quality control operations in order to present an innovative quality finished product at a competitive and profitable price.
Methanization process and biogas recovery
Our methanizer needs a regular and balanced diet to function properly. The quality of the deposit therefore affects the proper functioning of the methanation unit. A significant amount of potential deposit was identified at the beginning of the project. However, given the technical and economic constraints associated with the project, a selection had to be made in order to obtain the most interesting mix possible.
The various parameters that will allow the formation of the deposit are:
• The desired energy production: The unit will be sized for biogas recovery through cogeneration. The dimensioning constraint is therefore linked to the possibility of selling the thermal energy produced. It will not be necessary to select too large a deposit and to oversize the equipment if there are no outlets for the energy produced.
The quantity of dry matter: For a good functioning of the methanizer, the dry matter content must not be greater than 12%. A deposit too dry would disrupt the mechanical operation of the installations (pumps, agitation, etc.).
• The amount of nitrogen: In the same way as for dry matter, nitrogen will be of paramount importance for the proper functioning of the system. The rate not to be exceeded is 5.5 kg N / t raw material. Indeed, NH 3 is an inhibitor of the activity of methanogenic bacteria. The inhibitions are moderate from 50 mg / L of NH3 and strong from 300 mg / L. PH modifies the NH4 + / NH3 equilibrium, thus, a basic pH promotes the presence of NH3.
• Organic load: Again, an excess or defect of organic matter would disrupt the digestion process. The maximum organic loading rate is of the order of
55,000 kg MO / d.
• Remuneration: The last criterion for selection is an economic rather than a technical one. In order to ensure the profitability of the methanisation unit, it will be important to take into account the incomes associated with the treatment of incoming waste.
• The sitting of the site will be carried out taking into account various regulatory and economic constraints:
• Place the co generator close to the consumption zone while respecting the regulatory constraints concerning its distance from property limits (> 10m) and tanks;
• Minimize asphalt and stabilized surfaces and pipe lengths to minimize associated costs;
• Maintain a possibility of extension (example: installation of a hygieniser);
• Availability and referencing of the site.